This is as part of the 30 hour annual CPD requirement.
Examples of CPD for Accredited Supervisors:
• Attendance at the Supervisors’ Forum
• Committee work related to Supervision
• Courses / workshops or in-service training related to Supervision
• Reading and writing articles regarding Supervision
• Peer groups or InterVision groups related to Supervision matters and support
(NB: not including regular Supervision hours)
• BACP on-line courses relevant to Supervision.
Supervisors must be able to show evidence of regular attention to Supervision-related CPD, even when they are doing a small number of Supervision hours.